[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/common.php:1)
 www.Pinskylaw.ca • View topic - READ ME FIRST - DISCLAIMER

READ ME FIRST - DISCLAIMER

Forum administrative - NOT FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES

READ ME FIRST - DISCLAIMER

Postby Pinskylaw.ca » 27 Jun 2013, 10:57

The purpose of this website and this forum is to assist in dissemination of information that may be helpful to established businesses, start-up companies, entrepreneurs, and inventors, but no representation is made about the accuracy of the information. The information provided on this website and this forum is of general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular situation. It is not to be considered as a legal advice nor presumed to be indefinitely up to date.

By using this website and this forum, you understand that this information is not provided in the course of a lawyer-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal advice. This website and this forum should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed lawyer in your jurisdiction. This website and this forum are not intended to be advertising and Pinsky Law does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website and this forum in a jurisdiction where this website and this forum fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction.
Pinskylaw.ca
Site Admin

Return to Administrative