Bsusiness Lawyers Toronto Barrie

Family Law

When you need a family law lawyer, Pinsky Law Professional Corporation (the "Pinsky Law") is here for you. We help clients successfully address the legal issues that affect them most personally. Family matters, which can be legally complex, are deeply personal and often emotionally charged. To make sound decisions about issues that can have lifelong ramifications, you need the support and understanding of expert counsel and, if necessary, aggressive representation. We offer our clients astute legal advice in a compassionate, caring and professional manner that enables them to resolve difficult issues and move on with their lives. We provide experienced representation in:

-  Divorce Applications;

- Child and Spousal (Alimony) Support Applications;

- Matrimonial Home Transfers Between Spouses;

- Child Custody, Visitation (access) Rights;

 - Separation Agreements;

- Prenuptial Agreements;

- Marriage Contracts;

- Enforcement of Separation Agreements;

- Child Support Payments;

- Division of Property (Equalization of Net Family Property);

Often a family legal situation does not end with an agreement or a court order. As families grow and change, adjustments may need to be made to accommodate those changes. Therefore, our representation does not end at the negotiating table or in court. We stand beside you throughout the legal process. Our involvement goes beyond the legal issues you may be facing today. Our relationships with our clients reflect our commitment to earning your trust. You can rely on us to provide wise legal counsel in all family matters over a long term.

Please ensure that you bring all the necessary documents to the first meeting with us. At a minimum you have to have:

- Two pieces of personal ID

- Your contact information

- Name of the opposing party

- Your question(s)

- Copy of a Court Order (interim or final)

- Your Notices of Assessment issues by the CRA for the last three years

- Three pay stabs confirming your current employment

- Receipts of Employment Insurance Benefits (EI) or slips of social assistance

- Any documentation from the lawyer of opposing party (letters, drafts of the agreements and contracts and etc.)